We are looking for an Account Manager for our client in Largo, FL! You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with existing customers, providing solutions to customer issues, and identifying sales opportunities.
- Provide proactive account management and assistance.
- Collaborate with internal teams to meet the needs and specifications of the customer.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with your customers.
- Create pricing quotes to customers and follow up to close the sale while searching for additional sales opportunities.
- Enter customer orders and follow them from start to finish, keeping the customer up to date on changes.
- Provide solutions to order issues, shipping delays, pricing issues, etc.
- Ability to build positive and lasting relationships with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Comfortable and effective when working independently.
- Knowledge of order entry and CRM systems.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- A current US Passport or the ability to obtain one.
- An Associate’s degree in Business or Business Management.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).