- Provide accounting and clerical support to the Controller
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Process Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- General ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Enter key data of financial transactions
- Research, track and correct accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws
- Proven accounting experience,
- Familiarity accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- Associates degree or relevant accounting experience
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).