The Accounting Specialist will support the finance department in processing AR, AP and general accounting processes and transactions.
- Reconcile daily client transactions in operating system to bank accounts.
- Apply daily client transactions into the accounting system including invoices and bank transactions.
- Monitor accounts receivable and communicate status to finance team.
- Processing vendor invoices, weekly check runs, and entering company credit cards.
- Assisting with month end reporting and allocation entries.
- Complete other duties and projects as directed by the Controller or CFO.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Ability to identify potential problem areas and recommend solutions.
- Strong desire for professional advancement.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).