We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist for our client in Bedford Heights! You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the accounts payable process, including processing invoices, reconciling vendor statements, managing vendor relationships, and performing other related duties as assigned.
- Process invoices and reconcile vendor statements to ensure timely and accurate payments
- Manage vendor relationships, including resolving disputes and responding to inquiries
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as state and federal regulations
- Maintain accurate records of accounts payable transactions and ensure proper documentation is maintained
- Process payments through various payment methods, including check, ACH, and wire transfer
- Assist with month-end close and year-end audit activities
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- 3+ years of experience in accounts payable or related field
- Strong knowledge of accounts payable processes and procedures
- Experience with accounting software and ERP systems, such as QuickBooks, SAP, or Oracle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in processing payments and maintaining records
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).