We are looking for a Support Services Specialists for our client in Gahanna! You will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative duties. Such duties may include, but not limited to, filing, greeting visitors, transferring phone calls, posting payments, processing inbound and outbound mail, and faxing.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Review system mail, search for and attach documents to the corresponding accounts when located.
- Ability to notarize claims on a daily basis.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding all mail received by and/or sent from the company.
- Perform internet research functions as well as in internal systems.
- Use word processing and utilize Excel spreadsheets.
- May also be responsible for insurance accounts which includes contacting authorized parties by telephone and/or correspondence by letter.
- Requires strong communication skills.
- Full understanding of company’s policies and procedures.
- Ability to work with confidential and private company and client information while following policies.
- Ability to represent the company and its clients in a professional and proficient manner keeping customer and client satisfaction as a guiding factor.
- Basic knowledge of computer skills and data entry.
- Ability to maintain organized and efficient work habits.
- Basic telephone skills.
- Perform other administrative duties assigned by manager.
- Should the employee be required to notarize claims, the company will pay the first Notary test for the employee. If the result is not a pass, the employee will be responsible for the cost of the additional Notary tests, no more than two additional tests. Termination of the employee may be considered should the final test not result in a pass.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you or if you are looking for more information about this position, apply for immediate consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).