We have a well-established client in Uniontown, OH looking for Dispatch/Customer Service Representatives to accurately and efficiently respond to alarm signals. In this role, you are responsible for verifying security information, notifying and updating emergency services such as fire and police agencies and ensuring customers are properly notified of events.
Direct Hire Opportunity!
Shift: Various first, second, and third shifts available
- Respond to all incoming alarm signals by following documented procedures.
- Follow up with clients and notify authorities if necessary
- Document all information into company database
- Answer the multi-line telephone system
- Ensures confidentiality of customer information at all times
- High School Diploma required
- 1-3 years of customer service experience, call center and dispatching experience preferred
- Type 30 + words a minute
- Must be able to prioritize and multi task.
- Ability to perform duties with a high degree of urgency and accuracy
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Attendance and performance bonuses
- Opportunity for annual merit pay increases
- Paid company training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Tuition Assistance
- Exceptional growth opportunities
- Wide variety of employee discounts on travel, equipment, and more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)