Pay & Shift
- $18 per hour to start
- First Shift
- Monday – Friday Schedule
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Perform daily deposit processes including mailroom and Epay.
- Perform daily processing of client remits.
- Process client invoices manually, in our operating system and QuickBooks on a daily, weekly, and monthly schedule
- Apply payments received to open invoices as received.
- Complete other duties and projects as directed by the Accounting Manager and or Controller.
- Experience with invoicing and cash application.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer functions and data entry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Power Point).
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Ability to identify potential problem areas and recommend solutions.
If you feel you have the above qualifications, please apply and an interview will be scheduled for you.
***** We offer employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage*****
*****All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)*****