We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative for our client in Thomson, GA! You will assist existing customers with order questions, updates, and cancellations while also reaching out to potential customers to gain new business.
- Assist customers with questions about products and orders.
- Build rapport with new and existing customers.
- Develop new business through leads and cold calling.
- Schedule meetings for new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop new business and sure products will be delivered on time according to customer needs.
- Create production orders.
Requirements and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED – high level of education preferred.
- Time management and multi-taking abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Technical skills and proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong phone presence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).