- Recording day-to-day financial transactions and completing the posting process.
- Monitoring financial transactions and reports.
- Manage accounts receivable and payable.
- Processing invoices.
- Understanding ledgers.
- Work within Accounting Software.
- Assist the President with any Accounting and Finance processes.
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software:
- At least 2 years of bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Able to prepare, review and understand a financial statement.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Proficient with MS Office
- Knowledge of trust fund (IOLTA) accounting is a plus