We are looking for a Call Center Manager for our client in New Hyde Park! You will be responsible for leading, motivating, and developing a small team of customer service agents.
- Recruit, retain and develop a talented team
- Supervise day-to-day departmental performance, securing maximum productivity
- Maintain comprehensive records, transaction notes, and relevant documentation
- Refine integrated Key Performance Indicators and accompanying Measures to routinely improve processes and procedures
- Provide accurate, comprehensive, and timely reporting to customers, executive management, peers, and direct reports to ensure operational and financial alignment
- Enhance existing processes to deliver greater external and internal customer efficiencies
- Fully leverage and extend existing technologies to deliver even greater effectiveness from an always more productive team.
- Tech savvy and process oriented
- Previous call center leadership experience
- Excels in a fast paced environment
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Experience in B2B customer service and logistics preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).