We are looking for a Claims Processor for our client in Plano! You will be responsible for reviewing and processing claims and conducting research when necessary.
- Review claim to determine if it is payable.
- Conduct investigations on claims when applicable.
- Meet established production guidelines to ensure claims are handled in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- At least 3 years of experience in a claims processing position.
- Ability to read and interpret insurance policies.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Paid Time Off including Holiday Pay.
- Benefits offered.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).