Growing Kent Manufacturing Company is looking to expand:
Coater Operator 3rd shift $17-$22 per hour to start -Plus $1/hr attendance incentive and 10% shift differential.
Coaters work a 4-10hr schedule. This person will train on 1st shift (6-8 weeks) and then move to 3rd shift.
We are willing to train the right candidate. (1st 6a-4p 3rd 8p-6a)
The Machine Operator will perform a variety of routine work in operating and maintaining machines.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, follow standardized work, and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on pieces of equipment.
- Operate/monitor pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops.
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
- Housekeeping and sanitation.
- High school diploma or GED
- A plus to have some coating experience
- Machine operation experience preferred
If you feel you have the above qualifications, please apply and an interview will be scheduled for you.
We offer comprehensive compensation that includes health, life, long term disability, 401K and vacation.
***** We offer employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage*****
*****All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)*****
Equal Opportunity Employer