EverStaff is seeking a Construction Account Manager for a reputable home-building company in the Orlando area!
You will be coordinating multiple projects, schedules, and construction for the company while ensuring successful service execution. Additionally, you will successfully coordinate all company permitting, inspection, project start, and project close activities.
Direct Hire Opportunity!
Full-time<span style="font-family:Calibri;">; Monday through Friday schedule
- Develop high-trust relationships with clients and the back office
- Assess, bid, and budget Concierge agreements and add-on work, following company guidelines
- Walkthrough client homes and properties frequently to stay in front of emerging issues
- Assist in troubleshooting repairs, providing triage, or making simple adjustments as needed
- Provide clear, accurate, and timely inputs for scheduling vendors, permitting, and inspections
- Manage, supervise, and support day-to-day vendor activity for Concierge clients
- Maintain a safe working environment for staff, our vendors, and our clients
- Follow up after service visits to ensure client’s satisfaction
- Solid understanding of all residential construction trades and related building codes
- Able to explain observed conditions to client in a consultative and reassuring manner
- Able to work independently, meet deadlines, and follow through on all assignments
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Ownership mindset with infallible dependability
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with a direct communication style
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Google Business, and Airtable applications is preferred, with the flexibility to innovate with new technologies as they arise
- Account Management: 3 years (Required)
- Residential Construction: 3 years (Required)
- Renovation: 5+ years (Preferred)
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (Required)
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter for immediate consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)