We are seeking a Call Center Team Lead for our client in in Parsippany, NJ. You will be responsible for performing supervisor duties such as quality assurance monitoring, escalated phone calls, and conducting team meetings.
Working hours include weekdays between 7:30am – 8pm EST and rotating Saturdays 9:30am to 5pm EST.
- Handle escalated phone calls in a professional demeanor.
- Ability to hop on the call queue when the volume is high.
- Communicate with team members about their performance and continued expectations.
- Provide coaching to team members.
- Create a motivated workspace to meet sales targets.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years as a Team Lead or similar role preferably in a call center environment.
- Flexibility in working hours is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and leadership skills.
- Highly proficient with PC and Microsoft Excel.
- Time management and problem-solving skills.
If you feel you have the above qualifications, please apply and an interview will be scheduled for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).