- Daily and Monthly reporting broken down to locations/categories sold, percentages. Etc.
- Separate and combined PNL for all locations.
- Update and complete Balance Sheet monthly.
- Complete cash flow projections.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Help in protecting assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits, providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Preparing in special reports.
- Establish formulas for credit for the receivables.
- Responsible for the direct hire and/or AR division that will be reporting directly to you.
- Establishing credit and/or credit terms and limits for new clients.
- Sending clients into collections.
- Monitoring Customer rebate programs.
- Define/Enforce credit policy for customers.
- Paying all vendors (within terms) and payment, managing quick pay discounts for certain vendors.
- Development of Excel Graphs and charts of Quick Pay discounts and making sure those vendors get paid first.
- Keeping track of all hourly personnel, and salaried individuals. Submitting Payroll into APS every other week.
- Maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, and monitoring and evaluating Accounting staff.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Protects operations by keeping financial and salary information and plans confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage accounting dept. going paperless including AP Reporting.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).