We are looking for a Customer Service Manager for our client in Maple Heights! You will be responsible for managing day to day operations for a small call center.
Customer Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist with customer concerns and issues.
- Create policies and procedures to drive customer satisfaction.
- Working closely internal departments.
- Maintain accurate staffing levels; forecasting needs as necessary.
- Assist with new hire onboarding and training.
- Ensure the departmental budget is being maintained.
- Continuously looking for ways to enhance and improve procedures.
- Write and conduct performance reviews along with corrective action.
- Create Key Performance Indicators to ensure customer service objectives are being met.
- Other duties as assigned.
Customer Service Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred not required.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Customer Service Manager.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with process improvement.
- Previous experience in the industrial or distribution industry.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
EverStaff offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).