We are looking for Customer Service Representatives for our client in Daytona Beach! You will be responsible for monitoring the repair process for losses suffered by borrowers using the loss draft module.
- Handle incoming phone calls
- Make outbound phone calls to follow up on claims
- Monitor and respond to incoming emails and voicemails
- Understand and apply business rule and investor requirements
- Document claim activity
- Order inspections for claims
- Request disbursements for ongoing claims
- High School Diploma/GED
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office based environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- College degree
- Insurance/Mortgage Servicing knowledge
- Property insurance claim experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).