Are you looking to begin your career? EverStaff has great career opportunities at First Energy!
The company offers Benefits and Advancement Opportunities!!
- Receiving inbound calls
- Creating notifications
- Performing account maintenance and inputting data
- Documenting customer notes on accounts
- Receiving and processing outage and emergency calls within company and regulatory guidelines
- Utilizing independent analysis and judgment resolving customer concerns
- Handling all emotional customers in a calm, courteous and professional manner
- Analyzing and resolving customer inquiries
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must pass company approved CSR test before completion of temp to hire assignment
- Strong customer service experience preferred
- Ability to sit at desk and be on phone for long periods of time
- Excellent communication skills including good grammar, tone of voice and diction
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents and technical instructions
- Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts
- Ability to work extra hours on short notice and report to work within 45 minute time frame
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).