We are searching for a skilled and motivated Customer Service Representative for our client in Plano! You will be responsible for handling incoming calls regarding the company's products and policies and responding to any questions or requests in a professional and positive manner.
- Professionally handle all incoming calls from claimants or medical providers.
- Answer basic coverage questions, gather all claimant or customer information, and providing accurate and efficient responses to all inquiries.
- Record details of all customer interactions, including requests, inquiries, comments, complaints, and actions taken, ensuring that all follow-up calls/actions are done in a timely manner.
- Learn and understand all types of policies administered by the company and maintain professional conduct with all callers and fellow workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a customer service or call center environment.
- Knowledge of medical insurance policies and the schedule of benefits, with previous insurance knowledge/experience in medical terms and billing being a plus.
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptable to working under pressure with tight timelines.
- Excellent listening, analysis, and problem-solving skills, a strong attention to detail, and be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Plano, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location