We are hiring a Customer Support Representative for our client in Cuyahoga Falls! You will be responsible for providing customer support through technical support, placing orders, and coordinating product installations.
Customer Support Representative Responsibilities:
- Assist customers by troubleshooting product issues over the phone.
- Schedule technicians to fix products if not able to solve the issue during initial phone call. Follow up to ensure the work was performed.
- Place customer orders that come in via phone and email.
- Assist with order tracking.
- Prepare paperwork and required documentation needed to ship parts to service technicians.
- Coordinate equipment installations with customers.
- Negotiate installation pricing when applicable.
- Provide information on order status, make updates, and cancel orders as needed.
Customer Support Representative Requirements:
- 2-4 years’ experience in a customer service setting.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stay organized.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).