We are looking for a Lead Collections Agent for our client in Brook Park. This position assists in the development, coaching, and training of collections agents and making and taking collection calls.
Shift: M-F Mid shift (10:30am-7pm) with rotation Saturday day shifts
Pay: $18.50 (depending on shift and experience)
* Monthly performance bonuses up to $1200/month!
- Provide training and development to Collections Specialists t
- Handle escalated customer calls
- Assist Supervisor and fill in for Supervisor when necessary
- Improve quality by recommending process improvements for the department
- Participate in company projects
- At least 2 years of call center/collections experience
- High School Diploma/Equivalent or higher degree required
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus – Extra $1/hr
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and adhering to federal regulations on credit/collections
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Listening and negotiation skills
- Maintains positive attitude
- Direct Hire opportunity!
- Monthly bonus program up to an additional $1200/month
- Overtime hours
- PTO accrual, company holidays, and sick/personal time
- Tuition reimbursement and company discounts
- Advancement opportunities and supportive management
- Excellent company discounts
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision), and 401k with company match
If you have the above qualifications, please apply for immediate consideration!
EverStaff offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)