Everstaff is seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for a reputable company in Twinsburg, OH!
The FP&A Manager is responsible for the financial planning functions of the company in accordance with the policies and practices of the company. This position will be responsible for the monthly executive reporting processes, quarterly forecasting, budgeting, and long-range planning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement and perform budgeting and forecasting activities for Revenue and COGS by Line of Business within the financial planning cycle
- Drive innovation and standardization in reporting and forecasting processes, tools, and analysis
- Create and assist with board-level and senior management presentations and investment memoranda
- Develop and maintain financial models and scenario analyses for the core business as well as prospective business opportunities
- Advise management on financial performance on a continuous basis, including key trends, comparisons to budget, and proactively suggest alternative approaches
- Maintain reporting tools and prepare monthly reporting packages for senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematical, statistical, or financial discipline required
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in corporate finance/accounting, or operationally-oriented finance capacity
- Demonstrated experience in FP&A or financial reporting role
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment, maintain confidentiality, and act in a diplomatic manner
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!