We are seeking an HR Generalist for a thriving and innovative company in Crocker Park! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
- Employee Welfare and Wellness
- Documentation and Records maintenance
- Recruiting and Employee Onboarding
- Benefits Administration and Support
- Training Implementation & Administration
- Order’s bereavement, get well, and/or congratulatory gifts for employees as appropriate
- Compile annual Holiday Schedule based on guidelines and notify employees.
- Helps to plan and implement employee appreciation events/gifts/ideas.
- Maintain HR Library
- Schedule and coordinate HR and employee activities as need
- Maintain appropriate postings of OSHA and Department of Labor Literature
- Work with vendors and internal staff to coordinate wellness program events and activities.
- Documents & Records
- Maintain up-to-date employee information, benefit enrollment information, and census data.
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Excellent Benefits
- State of the art facility
- Amazing team environment and culture
- Profit Sharing
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff if an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year