EverStaff is looking for great people to join our growing team!
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Handle and coordinate Administrative Duties
- Utilize Microsoft Excel for reports
- Assist with onboarding candidates
- Maintain continuous candidate management for employees
- Coordinate Zoom and Microsoft Teams meetings/interviews
- Ensure file organization based on office protocol
- Manage documentation of all client and candidate interactions
- Provide ad hoc support around the office as needed
- Associates degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply with a resume for immediate consideration.
“EverStaff offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage.”
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)”