Everstaff is seeking Lab Technicians for a company in Tallmadge!
Complete a variety of analytical chemical tests while understanding the parameters of the test performed
- Follow processes in accordance to standard operating procedures
- Perform the expected number of tests
- Enter test results into data entry program
- Record and compile data
- High School Diploma/GED
- Chemistry coursework preferred
- 1-2 years of experience and familiarity with lab procedures preferred
- Knowledge of general lab safety practices preferred
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Excel, data entry, and instrument-related operating software
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop and crouch throughout the workday.
- Ability to work mandatory OT as required to address peak workloads
- 2nd Shift – 3:30pm-11:30pm
- 3rd Shift – 11:30pm-7:30am
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!