Growing and Reputable Middleburg Heights company seeking skilled Assembly Technicians to join the TEAM.
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
Quick, neat and accurate production line assembly of medical products within a clean room environment. Media Assemblers rotate stations every 2 hours, 4 of 7 stations are worked each day. 2 stations involve continuous heavy lifting of up to 60 pounds.
Duties and Responsibilities: (subject to change)
- Assembly of media products in both clean room and packaging environment with specialized machinery.
- Perform subassembly work such as building trays, boxes, and technical briefs.
- Packaging media and components into finished box and case box.
- Load and wrap pallets to be stocked safely in the warehouse.
- Use basic tools such as power screwdriver and manual pallet jack.
- Handle raw materials and finished product up to 70 lbs.
- Using tape gun to seal boxes and neatly affix labels.
- Attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail in a repetitive assembly environment
- Excellent dexterity to produce neat, quick, and accurate assembly
- Excellent Punctuality and Dependability
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to push & pull pallet jacks
- Lifting up to 60 pounds repetitively, continuous standing on the job, & repetitive hand/arm/wrist motion
- High school diploma or equivalent.
We offer employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)