We are looking for an experienced Millwright with enthusiasm and interest in machines to join our fast-growing team.
On a daily basis, you’ll use your specialized tools to build and repair machines. You’ll set up machinery based on highly technical instructions and blueprints.
Ultimately, you’ll make sure that all machines operate properly, and our facility remains safe.
- Build new Die Casting machinery
- Repair broken or defective machine parts, using welding and brazing tools
- Align equipment by using specialized tools
- Review and follow highly technical and complex machinery manuals
- Disassemble machine parts when transporting or repairing them, and reassemble the parts
- Collect and store distinct machinery parts
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Millwright or in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with Die Casting equipment and machinery
- Heavy Electrical, PLC & Automation
- Strong communication and computational skills
- An eye for detail
- Team player
- Certification as a Millwright based on national standards
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position, and regular hours of work and days are Monday through Friday.
- Weekend/overtime work may be required as production schedule demands.
- $30.00 – 40.00 hour based on experience
- Full Benefits Package