We are looking for an Office Dispatcher for our client in Willowick! You will be responsible for handling incoming calls from customers and entering information into the system to assist with scheduling.
- Field incoming calls in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain accurate data entry into job management software.
- Give professional and empathetic attention to customer concerns.
- File customer paperwork.
- Follow up collection calls.
- Process payments.
- Schedule jobs based on criteria.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Plus – Admin On-Call – Worked from Home
- Monday – Friday 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday – Sunday 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- 1 week, every 5 weeks. It typically about 3 additional hours per week when on-call.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).