We have a client in the financial industry looking for a Payroll Tax Analyst to oversee and ensure compliance with pay roll taxes for clients and internal employees. Qualified candidates should be familiar with payroll taxes and comfortable learning new accounting software. This is a fully onsite position with our cient on the East side of Cleveland.
- Reconcile and ensure compliance with payroll tax reporting after each pay run
- Prepare and manage payments of quarterly and annual payroll tax filings on the Federal, State, and Local level
- Reconcile payroll taxes to general ledger and journal entries
- Manage payroll reports to 941s, W-2s and 1099s
- Oversee and research tax notices
- Assist clients with registrations and tax reports as requested
- 2-4 years of experience with payroll tax filings
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with Mastertax Software – a plus!
- Proven ability to create results-oriented reconciliations and prepare W-2 forms
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Long and short-term disability
- 401K with company match
- Opportunities to volunteer in the community
- Team-oriented environment and management that values their employees
If you feel you have the above qualifications, please apply for immediate consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)