Growing Cleveland Company is looking for experienced Press Brake Operator:
The Press Brake Operator will use a press brake to bend, shape, cut, and manipulate sheet metal and metal plates.
- Operates a press brake to manufacture tools, equipment, and other components from sheet metal or metal plates.
- Prepares, sets up, and adjusts press brake as required by product plans and production schedules.
- Ensures that there are sufficient raw materials available.
- Measures and aligns materials to be used.
- Inspects products, evaluating finished pieces for compliance with quality standards and specifications.
- Performs routine maintenance on the press brake.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to safely and effectively operate or learn to operate press brake controls.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow product plans.
- Basic computer and math skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 2 years of experience in metal fabrication or related work preferred.
- Physically able to operate the press brake.
- Prolonged periods of standing, pushing, pulling, lifting, and carrying materials.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time.
If you feel you have the above qualifications please apply and an interview will be scheduled for you.
***** We offer employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage*****
*****All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)*****