EverStaff is looking for a Product Specialist for a direct hire opportunity with a growing company!
The Product Specialist serves as the end point of contact for customers and is responsible for seeing that customer issues are resolved to completion, meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Maintain accurate and detailed customer account information.
- Investigates issues and prepares/processes credit memos, debit memos, and return material authorizations.
- Provide current pricing information as needed.
- Provide product technical information to respond to customer inquiries and to recommend alternative materials or products.
- Proactively build customer relationships through outbound check-in calls.
- Maintain accurate and current product offering and lead time information.
- Notify customers and sales representatives of order updates and missed shipments with revised shipment dates.
- Using routine exception reports, monitor orders that are not progressing through the process smoothly and intervene as necessary to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- 3+ years of customer service experience required.
- Must be hardworking and energetic with the ability to handle a large volume of calls
- Deadline & detail oriented.
- Strong communication and follow-through skills.
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- Ability to react well under pressure
- Must be dependable, with a strong sense of urgency
- Have a good working knowledge of Sales Force and AS400 is a plus.
- Direct Hire
- Monday – Friday business hours
- Full benefits package
- Pay: $17-21/hour
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).