EverStaff is seeking a Project Coordinator for our client in the Bedford, OH area!
You will be responsible for building upon the relationship with the customer by preparing standard reporting for the customer and following up to make sure all work orders are current and in good standing. You will handle first-level escalations from the technicians for technical support and pricing negotiations. Good documentation and communication are imperative.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Excel, Great Plains.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls, using proper phone etiquette, and assuring calls are properly terminated.
- Prepare and submit quotes and work` orders to customers and technicians within the agreed-upon timeframe.
- Able to perform a construction take-off from blueprints.
- Ensure all work orders are properly documented with job details answering the questions of Who, What, Where, When, and Why.
- Responsible for updating the work order ETA’s and ensuring they are current and accurate. Will contact technicians/customers on a daily basis to obtain current job status.
- Communicate effectively through verbal and written communication to General Contractors, Customers, and Field Technicians and to Internal Departments regarding the status of the work orders.
- Ability to resolve work order/project issues quickly and efficiently and communicates not only the problem but also a resolution to all required parties. If unable to find an acceptable solution will escalate to the Project Manager.
- Previous experience in project management
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Bachelor’s degree, Associate degree or equivalent two-year college or technical school; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply for immediate consideration.
EverStaff offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year