The Quality Project Specialist is responsible for supporting CCAR Program, PPAP process, back-up to auditing positions and performs additional support functions as required (investigation reviews of products, etc.)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm,
Pay Rate: $28-$30 per hour
– Drive PPAP processes at Twinsburg site assisting Engineering, Sales and Quality in
– Participate in internal and external meetings as needed for timely PPAP sample review and
– Occasionally conduct on-site supplier PPAP reviews includes travel when necessary
- Customer Support
– Perform CCAR (customer complaints) investigations assigned to Twinsburg quality to resolution
and implement corrective actions
- Coordinate mating parts and color chip activities needed
– Investigate quality issues and engage directly with suppliers for resolution
– Support other quality needs as assigned by manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of inventory policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of quality assurance experience
Educational & Technical Qualifications:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
We offer employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)