Primary job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Pull product for orders.
- Pull and prep orders for freight shipment.
- Down stocking
- Bin Location / Aisle maintenance
- Pull will call orders.
- Assisting with loading will call orders.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
Other duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Kitting and prepping items for distribution
- Light manufacturing
- Loading / Unloading Trucks
- Packing / shipping of orders
- Receiving / stocking of inbound orders
- General facility and equipment maintenance
- 18 years or older
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to stand / be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 70#
- Forklift experience a plus
- Must be able to take / follow instructions.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to work in a group AND individually.
- Must be punctual.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday through Friday
1st shift 9am-6pm 1 hour lunch, 2 breaks.