EverStaff is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our team!
- Provide interaction and data analysis to support Marketing initiative
- Work to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction throughout the recruitment process
- Achieve targeted yearly goals and weekly metrics
- Post positions on appropriate job
- Develop and maintain recruitment funnel and pipeline
- Become an expert in Avionte
- Develop recruitment sources
- Ensure candidate data and tracking is all completed within Avionte
- Excellent work history
- Must possess strong attention to detail, excellent with numbers and accurate data entry
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to develop strong working relationships will all levels of individuals
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and display flexibility to identify and respond to changes in company priorities
If you would like to join a rewarding and winning team, please apply online and an interview will be scheduled for you!
“EverStaff offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage.”
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)”