We are seeking a motivated and goal-driven individual to join our team and help with daily operations.
- Overseeing accounting activities including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, collections, deposits, and credit card processing
- Experience in bank draws and preparing lien waivers is preferred
- Overseeing the billing and reconciliation of real estate institutions which includes monthly tenant billings and annual CAM reconciliation
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements by overseeing all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems
- Preparation and organization of the necessary information for external CPA firms to complete the annual tax returns
- Distributing semi-annual tax payments for real estate entities, filing quarterly CAT returns, and preparing monthly sales tax reports
- Oversee independent contractors
- Issue annual 1099’s and collect W9 data
- Helping with the preparation of month-end and year-end financial statements, reconciliations, and conducting ad hoc analysis
- At least 3 years of bookkeeping experience is preferred
- Experience working with QuickBooks is preferred
- A high school diploma is required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s with a degree in finance is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, be detail-oriented, and able to show initiative and take responsibility
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent time management skills and knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k company-matched
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).