- Provide support to call centers
- Triaging and resolving tickets submitted via phone, email, or ticketing system within established SLA’s
- Provide support for operating systems and a variety of applications used internally
- Respond to external customer questions and issues related to the company website via phone, email, chat & SMS
- Support the on-onboarding and off-boarding process of Operations teammates
- Use, maintain, and develop new Helpdesk knowledge directory guides ensuring up to date, accurate information is available for the entire team
- Track, identify, and communicate issue trends with management driving customer and end user satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 2 years customer service or help desk experience
- Proven track record of professionalism and openness to coaching and feedback
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical thinker with emphasis on problem solving and decision making
- Work collaboratively with others to drive positive outcomes
- Ability to identify, use, understand, and manage emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges, and defuse conflict.
- Ability to handle fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with efficient focus on work activities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of IVR and ACD call center system
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
EverStaff offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)