Growing and Reputable Middleburg Heights company seeking skilled Warehouse Associate to join the TEAM.
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
Pay: $15.00/hr. – $16.00/hr.
Works on a team which is responsible for inventory of Receiving, Media Warehouse, and Hardware Warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examines incoming articles/parts for defects and sorts them according to extent of defect.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with purchaser to rectify damages and shortages.
- Compares and identifies information and counts (100%), weighs, or measures items to verify information against packing lists, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Completes receiving inspection paperwork and verifies part numbers and rev levels to PO.
- Receives items into inventory system.
- Maintains control of Inspection inventory.
- Can operate a lift truck, forklift, or hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from receiving platform.
- Work on a rotating team for cross training in both the Media and Hardware Warehouse.
- Creates IIR/PDR paperwork as needed for incoming rejected material, rejected stock parts, and parts discovered to be questionable.
- Maintains good driving record and utilizes company vehicle (typically large box truck), if approved.
- Processes sub-contract Purchase Order PICK’s and Packaging
- Processes physical PICK’s for Production Floor and all associated inventory system transactions.
- Efficiently does a PICK for a final build cart and can process in inventory system.
- Understanding of the Daily Cycle Counting procedure and ability to perform accurate counts.
- Perform a random problem issue cycle count.
- Stocks and organizes all received parts using the current warehouse set up.
- Receives and performs manufacturing order receipt transactions of finished goods and by- products in inventory system.
- Receives and processes all QMR (quality material review) transactions.
- Enters manual adjustments in inventory system for all rework orders.
- Any and other duties as assigned.
- Accurate counting, math, and typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to maintain a neat and orderly work area
- Valid driver’s license & clear driving record to drive company truck
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
We offer employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)
Created by Steve Gosney on October 21, 2022