Mounters, General Labor – $17
The job of a Mounter and General Labor is very wide scale; it can cover everything from drilling holes to yard maintenance to washing a trailer. Must be able to work at heights up to 15ft. and possibly in confined spaces (inside tanks).
• Install tool boxes under or on trailers
• Mount tires on suspensions
• Clean trailers after assembly
• Pinstripe or sticker trailers
• Mount fenders and mud flaps
• Sheet prep, grinding, etc.
• Breaking down pallets; yard clean-up and maintenance
Wiring/Air & Electric – $17
• Install lighting systems on trailers
• Install hydraulic lines on trailers
• Install piping
• Install various electronic systems
Fabricators – $17
The main responsibility of a fabricator is to operate fabrication equipment such as a burn table, seamer, brake press, band saw, grinders, and other equipment to fabricate tank trailer parts and prep metals for fitting and/or welding.
Welders/Fitters – $18+
The main responsibility of a welder/fitter is to assemble and weld aluminum and stainless-steel trailers, and/or sub-assemblies. Must be able to work at heights up to 15ft. and possibly in confined spaces (inside tanks).
• Layout and position parts according to a set of specifications
• Weld in various positions such as flat, horizontal, overhead and vertical
• MIG Aluminum and/or stainless steel Requirements for all positions include:
• Able to use powered tools such as:
o Circular saw, Band saw
o Air impacts o Air and electric drills
o Wire crimps
• Able to use hand tools
• Strong tape measurement reading skills
• Able to read specification sheets and blueprints
• Able to work overtime and Saturday
****All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)*****